Expired Deal Black Friday deals

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Cue them up, single file. She sent the link to me! :grinning:

You sir have a keeper!

Oddly enough my fiancée would like one too for the house we haven't bought yet. I imagine I will enjoy using it more.

Reactions: CR

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Bought Mrs CR a Dyson V6 for Christmas. Everywhere has them around the same sort of price, £169.99 in Currys.

Had a look there. Are they actually usually £300, or is that crap?

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Had a look there. Are they actually usually £300, or is that crap?
I do think they are usually £300 odd, They must be getting discontinued or bringing out a new model etc as there seems to be plenty about. Usually if its a bargain you can't get one and these have been that price all week, The v8 variant is £449!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
The mrs would (quite rightly) boot me in the ballericks if I bought her a Dyson for Christmas.

ECP have been doing some decent enough deals through the week there. Carparts4less weren't too bad either but for the first time weren't actually cheaper than ECP on a lot of things.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Anyone came across netbooks with around 500gb hdd at good offers?
See plenty 32gb hdd but she plays games an would need more than that

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Bought Mrs CR a Dyson V6 for Christmas. Everywhere has them around the same sort of price, £169.99 in Currys.
That's a horrible present to buy your mrs lol.are you trying to tell her something .:p

brendy

RMS Regular
Modern man here, we split all the jobs 50/50, well apart from car stuff, garden stuff, diy, picking up dog ****. Hmmmmm.
Ah you get to do the dog **** too eh? "Get us a dog and we'll look after it" got them 2,repeat for a rabbit...guess who got lumbered with the nice jobs as the others decided it was against their moral fibre to pick up ****.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Mum's looking a fitbit, preferably a teal Alta. Any deals?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.