Boucher car thefts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Just received an email after yesterday 2 guys linked to a theft from a car wash on Boucher road tried to steal a car from a wash bay in Agnew Seat, were hovering around Donnellys Honda, and also managed to get a car from Charles Hurst and Enterprise rent-a-car.

At the moment it's probably best to stay away unless you have to, just be extra careful when entering or leaving your cars there!

Footage from CCTV has been forwarded to the police.

Meeky

RMS Regular
Drives
Corsa VXR
Was told it was apparently a test drive and they drove off just before the salesman could get in.

Mrt20

RMS Regular
I dont think the general public realise how many cars are stolen in the greater Belfast area on a weekly basis. But I suppose it depends who is released at the time.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
I dont think the general public realise how many cars are stolen in the greater Belfast area on a weekly basis. But I suppose it depends who is released at the time.
Released? I'm surprised they even jail them.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
They tried getting into out storage area yesterday also at bmw.... Pure scum

Chris0

RMS Regular
It really boils my blood the wee sh1ts get off too easy!

Collect their dole money from the post office, spend it on drink and fegs que the evening when they decide to steal a car wreck it and most likely burn it out. Then either going to their mates house to get filled with drugs or lifted by the police to turn up at off license the next morning to do it all over again.

If they aren't going to properly punish them then send them to the Antarctic to hand feed polar bears

Edit: and dont dare try and evade them when they are climbing through your car window because your sure to get done with reckless driving or GBH if you lay a finger on them

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
It really boils my blood the wee sh1ts get off too easy!

Collect their dole money from the post office, spend it on drink and fegs que the evening when they decide to steal a car wreck it and most likely burn it out. Then either going to their mates house to get filled with drugs or lifted by the police to turn up at off license the next morning to do it all over again.

If they aren't going to properly punish them then send them to the Antarctic to hand feed polar bears

Edit: and dont dare try and evade them when they are climbing through your car window because your sure to get done with reckless driving or GBH if you lay a finger on them

They'll be a long time waiting for the polar bears, as they're found in the Arctic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
If the cops were called and responded quick enough they wouldn't. Checkpoint at both ends of Boucher and at the through-road behind Hursts and there's no other way to get out.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
If the cops were called and responded quick enough they wouldn't. Checkpoint at both ends of Boucher and at the through-road behind Hursts and there's no other way to get out.

Presuming we're talking about actual cars with engines here as apposed to noddy cars which rely on the flinstone technique and normal police and not ninja warriors who hang out on roof tops awaiting to pounce there's no chance of what you're suggesting being anyway a reality.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
They can also just run over the rail way track lol

I always thought it was dodgy enough round there at the best of times tbh.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I meant if they're in a stolen car. Obviously on foot they can run or climb anywhere

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.