British Touring Car Championship at Knockhill?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nutt Travel

RMS Regular
The BTCC will be at the Knockhill Circuit on 24th & 25th August 2013 and we can provide you with return ferry crossings from Larne - Cairnryan or Belfast - Cairnryan, weekend admission to the circuit, and camping tickets at the circuit - all at the most competitive prices!

Contact us for more information:

Call: 02870351199
Email: info@nutttravel.com
Visit: www.NuttTravel.com

Dan.86

RMS Regular
would their be any deals on single crossing without return? for this event obviously?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Would you be able to pm me a rough price with everything you've listed, camping etc for 2 people

MiniMad

RMS Regular
Drives
fwd + rwd + 4wd
there is no electric points, you will be lucky to get somewhere flat to park :p but if Nutt travel do me a good enough deal i'll go this year again! best craic!!!

Nutt Travel

RMS Regular
OP
Nutt Travel
Dan.86 we can do a one-way ferry crossing and weekend admission tickets for £94 pp based on a car & 2.

MiniMad for the full weekend package (Return ferry crossing, weekend admission, and 2 nights camping) it would cost £196 pp based on a car & 2. Obviously if there were more people traveling over with you this would help bring the price down per person.

Let us know if you'd like any more info.

Regards,

Nutt Travel

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.