Calling all rally fans and Circuit supporters...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
image001.jpg

Calling all rally fans and Circuit supporters! The Circuit needs your vote to help get the top spot on the winners’ podium at the Northern Ireland Tourist Board Awards. Vote now at 2016 Shortlist & Public Vote - Northern Ireland Tourism Awards Voting closes midnight Thursday!

Folks I think i can speak for all rally fans in saying that the Circuit of Ireland has become one of the premier sporting events in Ireland and really is something to be very very proud of. I know Bobby and his team have worked harder than anyone to get it to the standard it is at and indeed this year's event alone was one to hold heads high for pulling off never mind the last few years building up to what it has become.

The sleeping giant has been awoken so please take time to vote for the event here - 2016 Shortlist & Public Vote - Northern Ireland Tourism Awards

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
Just spotted this and am late to vote but at least it won so happy days :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.