Car alarm installers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Need an aftermarket alarm and immobiliser installed. Not overly versed on what's what with them any more, but need it to be a good immobiliser at the very least. Don't need any fancy nonsense such as remote start or something that can close the windows by the remote.

Somewhere around Lisburn would be handy, but not essential.

Cheers

EP82JM

RMS Regular
If someone could get a hold of ollie crx hes the boy for it, did my skyline for me and last time we spoke he was working out of a place in lisburn. Dont think he uses here now but if you cant get him I can call to the place and get his number for you as its only 2 minutes from my work. Toad ai606 is what he likes to work with.

Nicky

RMS Regular
OP
Nicky
Drives
HiluxSurf
If someone could get a hold of ollie crx hes the boy for it, did my skyline for me and last time we spoke he was working out of a place in lisburn. Dont think he uses here now but if you cant get him I can call to the place and get his number for you as its only 2 minutes from my work. Toad ai606 is what he likes to work with.

That'd be great, if you could. Would really appreciate that.

Have searched for him on here to no avail as he seems to pop up every time an alarm is mentioned.

Would have been tasking @Cartunes with the job, but he's a high profile international man of mystery now and a simple car alarm may be beneath him these days :p

EP82JM

RMS Regular

Have searched for him on here to no avail as he seems to pop up every time an alarm is mentioned.

Would have been tasking @Cartunes with the job, but he's a high profile international man of mystery now and a simple car alarm may be beneath him these days :p

Couldnt remember cartunes name on here but he gave me some great advice when I was buying, he recommended going for the Toad with ollie so mustnt be doing them himself now.

Ive the memory of a fish so if you still need his number tomorrow, then fire me a pm around lunch time or ill forget lol.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
I'd say Del would do it no problem it's just getting him in the country that's the issue.

Anyway Ollie sorted me with a new alarm on my Scooby a while ago and I believe he said he was working with Barron at Top Secret in Lisburn if that's any help.

Last edited:

impact

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
Nope different people :party:.
I think Del had the same Focal Sub avatar as me for a while hence maybe the confusion. He still is Cartunes and on regularly.

I'm putting the audio into my car at the minute and already cursing all the fiddly wiring in tight spaces.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah

Cartunes will work for food. my international car spark of mystery status costs a fortune in flights and accommodation...... happy to help at the holidays Nicky

PS. i didn't receive an alert with your tag.....

PPS. I'd use @OLLIeCrX if I knew how to tag him as I'm rusty on the tools..... though all my tools are mint (through lack of use). look Aaron Oliver up on the old faceache. He's one of them Eyeball Paul types these days. choooooon!

PPPS. Here's a recent install of mine just to put your mind at rest......
FB_IMG_1481047476229.jpg

Last edited:

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Audio Advice, and Derek Hobson in Dungannon install alarms if you have no joy with Ollie

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I'm wondering if teasing you with a challenge would work at all...
Fancy putting an immobilizer into a Tractor (or two)...
No! :p
Seriously Andrew, I'd get someone who deals in plant security - they will have up to the minute knowledge. I just do mostly audio and older car alarms these days. I haven't had training since about 2005, and training in certain automotive electronic systems has to be kept up-to-date.

Thanks for the thought though - if the liability wasn't so vast, i.e. a 50 -year old Ferguson, I might do it ;)

Those are feeble excuses - the real reason is that Mrs Cartunes wants a new kitchen floor when I'm home this holiday

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
I can get the dealership to do it, they've done a few for me so far, I just don't agree with their rates lol.
No that's grand just thought I'd give you first shout anyway. Thanks (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.