Car with LSD or convertible

azzamut

RMS Regular
OP
azzamut
Drives
Evo ,GS430
On the look out for something again for this summer/ WHY?

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayman S
We were going to see that Volvo but the guy didn't reply to emails and didn't have a working number up.

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
Negative Ghostrider.
If you put as much effort in to checking the other dates instead of trying to catch me out, you'd see I was replying to someone that quoted a post of mine that was a year old, from the original posting date.
Therefore for the intents of replying to said individual, what he was referencing was a year old. Regardless of whether the thread starter has lifted the thread up, the individual to whom I replied was conversing with myself and not with the thread starter, meaning any communications were not related to the immediate concerns of the thread or the starter of such.

seaside-racer

RMS Regular
Drives
discovery & wrx
Possibly not your thing but a wee mx5 with hard top, standard lsd, and 1800cc engine, well with in your budget and mot'd.

azzamut

RMS Regular
OP
azzamut
Drives
Evo ,GS430
That time of year again.

Anything out there... Mv6s, Sierras, is200s

328i convertibles etc etc

Ge0rge

Banned
Auto is200 I know that defeats the purpose, was taxied for a short while, full leather memphis something or other alloys, wee bit tatty I can't remember what test il double check £450 before I put a full year on it