SOLD: Carbon Fiber Pipercross Viper Induction Kit VW (mk4 & 5 R32) / Audi / Seat (VAG)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonnygolf

RMS Member
Drives
Audi s3
This induction kit was made to fit a VW Golf mk5 R32, but with the bracket holding the filter bent ever so slightly at the end which you can see in the pic plus the little universal black band that goes round your MAF so the red hose adapter it connects to is a perfect fit! It has been on my mk4 Golf 2.8 v6 4motion and also for a week on my mk1 Audi S3! Because it fitted both of my cars that means it should fit a wide range of Vw/Audi/Seat cars eg.
Mk5 R32
Mk4 R32
Mk4 2.8 v6 4motion
Mk4 2.3 v5
Audi Mk1 1.8T S3
Audi Mk1 1.8T TT (225)
Seat Leon 1.8T Cupra R
Etc.
Basically anything with the same Air intake dimensions as these!!

The kit has been very well looked after, cleaned only last month! Very nice throaty induction noise!

pipercross induction kit.JPG
vwv6.jpg
audi.jpg

Call or txt on 07845604104
£70

Jonnygolf

RMS Member
OP
Jonnygolf
Drives
Audi s3
Well I'm pretty sure the MAF size on the golf is 85mm plus I had to put that black band to make it a tight fit. Check out the diameter of your MAF sensor. If it is the same I'd say it would fit no bother cause there is plenty of room in the engine bay for the pipe work etc:p

davy stewart

RMS Regular
Drives
focus
Ok no prob I'll give u a ring at weekend I'll try free up a bit of cash by then

Jonnygolf

RMS Member
OP
Jonnygolf
Drives
Audi s3
Ns I'll be working most of this weekend but I'll let you know if I still have it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.