Cars and Coffee 22nd Jan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
FB_IMG_1484760492597.jpg

warren

RMS Photographer
Going to take a spin up to this for an hour or so! On night shift that night so have to come back home to sleep :worried:

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Might take a run up, anyone headed from Belfast direction I could tag along with?

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Might take a run up, anyone headed from Belfast direction I could tag along with?

There's bound to be a few from Belfast and some from the surrounding areas converging through when heading up. Perhaps could arrange to meet somewhere like the Odyssey or even Park Centre before heading up the Motorway.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny

Some of the Subaru guys are meeting at McDs Sprucefield at 11am, leaving at 11:30 if that's any good!

DavidY

RMS Regular
Drives
his wife mad.
Can anybody recommend some good roads to take on the way back to Antrim then? Plan on going out in the M5 and taking my mate in his 370Z Nismo with me.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Can anybody recommend some good roads to take on the way back to Antrim then? Plan on going out in the M5 and taking my mate in his 370Z Nismo with me.
From banbridge to donacloney and magheralin and moira is pretty good. If you still want a more backroad route from there head to aghalee and head up along the lurgan line from there towards crumlin. You could head down the bay road along the shoreline and then across to the diamond and follow the shoreline up to the filter beds near antrim..

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny

Banbridge > Lurgan > Aghagallon > Aghalee > Glenavy > Crumlin back roads?

DavidY

RMS Regular
Drives
his wife mad.
That back road into Crumlin is horrendous! Worst road I've driven on so far! Would rather not make a habit of it. I was thinking more along the lines of
Tandragee > Armagh > Moy,> Coalisland > Killycolpy > Ballyronan > Toome . Antrim. Maybe get a bit of Lough scenery along the way. Bring the GoPro with me and make it worthwhile. The car needs a good run like that.

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Currently carless but If i have something in time I'll take a run down!

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Shame about the time of this. For me, it eats up too much of the day. I'd have preferred earlier start and home by lunch to do other stuff in the afternoon.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.