***Cars at the Mill*** Sunday 30th April 2017

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jayme

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini/ A7
Morning folks

Just wanted to post some details up on a show @COLIN BURNSIDE and myself are running next April.

1.jpg

Cars at the Mill is a car show which will be held at the Raceview Mill in Broughsane (30th April 2017), it is a car show run by enthusiast and we hope to bring cars from all over the country together on the day.

The end goal is to raise a sum of money for the Kevin Bell Repatriation Trust.
KBRT | The Kevin Bell Repatriation Trust

We have been in touch with @Cooper and are delighted to have support from the RMS team for the event, they will be helping where they can with some promotion through the site and most importantly encouraging members of the site to attend on the day.

And because everyone loves pictures I thought id share a few from our promo shoot that I have so far, massive thanks to Sonny and Reinis for their help on the day and their photographs.

372.jpg

210.jpg

197.jpg

042.jpg

We will be announcing some more details on the run up to Christmas and also launching a go fund me page for anyone wishing to make a Donation.

In the mean time please feel free to visit out FB page or search for us on Instagram.
Cars At The Mill | Facebook

Thanks for looking

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
We are delighted to announce that Motorsport and spares (About Motorsport & Spares |Antrim, BT42 3AH) have stepped forward to take one of our headline sponsor spots.

Its great to have a local company support the show, If you are looking anything automotive related they are worth giving a shout.
They do everything from wiper blades, polish, coilovers to wheels

motorsport and spares.png

We would also like to hear from anyone who may want to sponsor the show, have a trade stand or even just to put an advert in our show program, we have plenty of opportunity's for local business involvement and all for a great cause.

Cheers Jayme

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
So we have been trying our best to promote the show taking a slightly different approach in contacting people and individually inviting them etc, this is the type of cars and standard we want to see out on the day

pauls supra.jpg
kyles s3.jpg

dereks mk2.jpg
moags mk2.jpg
chris's rolla.jpg

210.jpg
364.jpg

We are wanting this to be a show with a strong standard, but also have a wide variety of vehicles on display that will interest the people attending.

Anyone of here interested in letting us share a pic of your car on our fb page? all helps drum up interest, would need to be something different or at least modified

Also thanks to Aaron and Reinis for letting us use their photos so far

Thanks

Jayme

DavidY

RMS Regular
Drives
his wife mad.
I am thinking of attending in the M5 but it needs plenty of work, so certainly not in show condition.

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
Reason on asking for what we did to post up on fb is modified cars are often more eye catching in general and some may argue a tad more interesting, its not to say we don't want cars like the type R at the show.

We will release entry details tomorrow, this is purely so we can utilize the space within the venue the best we can from the point of people attending the show and a health and safety point of view.

DavidY

RMS Regular
Drives
his wife mad.
Im only looking to come along and see, not interested in getting a space within the show etc. I'll just be turning up in it lol

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
We are grateful for any support for the event, at the end of the day its not for mine or Colin's benefit from a financial point of view. It is purely to raise money for the KBR who btw will be in attendance on the day.

It is very difficult to appeal to everyone in a country such as ours and we do not want to cause offence or conflict along the way, we are just trying to run an event for a good cause and hope that it is successful enough that if we decide to do it again in the future that it may draw or be more appealing to sponsors

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
I got in touch last night with Den Motorsport asking if they would be interested in coming along for the day, Anyone who is into rallying or old fords will know the name. I can honestly say they build some the best prepped cars ive ever saw. They said they would happily bring a car or 2 up on the day to put on display.

15910242_1602214739793691_1105055812_n.jpg

I also got in touch with Frank Kelly, unfortunately he is due to compete in N.Z on the Otago rally in April and he would have to decline due to his schedule and logistics.

Something for everyone!!

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
Yea would like to see some classics out at it as well, few lovely examples about the country.

jayme

RMS Regular
OP
jayme
Drives
Mini/ A7
We will be announcing an email for people to email this week sometime, mainly its just to say listen im coming and makes sure we have enough space. so if you want to email us when it goes live we can get you on the list.

Thanks for showing interest, looks to be a clean example :grinning:

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
Drives
205 gti
We will be announcing an email for people to email this week sometime, mainly its just to say listen im coming and makes sure we have enough space. so if you want to email us when it goes live we can get you on the list.

Thanks for showing interest, looks to be a clean example :grinning:
That will do me. Yeah 58k genuine miles it's not so bad. A few bits like but sure

COLIN BURNSIDE

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW Z4M coupe
It's a charity show and everyone is welcome. Only reason we are doing pre entry is purely because of insurance reasons and planning..
if you have a car you want to show we want to see you.
We also have indoor spots

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
The 34 in question
Will have
New front bumper, skirts, spoilers, vented bonnet in the coming weeks so will look a bit meaner
C28BB3AC-96F7-4A21-BC6E-FC5AD0ECD303_zpsk5xrk4ba.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.