Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul

1690284205911.png

:heart_eyes:

coffeekid

RMS Regular
Surely they can’t compete with Lotus / Porsche etc with this. As good as it looks it would be a brave buy over an Emira or Cayman?

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
It looks cool but 80k and it’s slower than my tesla is kinda disappointing. The only real joy in driving an ev is speed.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I think it looks good. Front what I can see of it.

Maybe it’s just me but is that an official image and is it supposed to look that dark?

It’s like walking in to Hollister. I know there’s clothes hanging up in there but it’s just so dark I can’t make out more than a silhouette ffs.

ahannigan

RMS Regular
Drives
Bullitt
Saw it at Goodwood, it is a good looking car but wasn't a fan of the rear as much; the lights or something looked off.

Expected it to be a lot quicker, was surprised to see the specs. They had the Caterham 7 EV there too but that thing just made no sense to me. Watched it go up the hill and you'd have heard someone in the grandstand fart over it, half the fun of the being so exposed in a 7 car is the noise lol.

Rocko

RMS Regular
OP
Rocko
Drives
Pure Soul
The battery is pretty small, but the weight is surprising for an EV. It's 900kg odd lighter than a Model 3.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
That's the best looking photo I've seen of it, its looked awful in every other one. They still have to secure the investment to actually build it, so hopefully that doesn't happen.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
That's the best looking photo I've seen of it, its looked awful in every other one. They still have to secure the investment to actually build it, so hopefully that doesn't happen.

If it does, that's your new work car sorted :joy: