Changing taxi soon....mercedes advice?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
I just say it like it is (y). I'm no expert on anything apart from being a ball beg :p.
(bar Jimcupra as ive not met you).
That made me laugh :p. Please do I'm the hippy driving the bus. I'm not hard to miss. Banter guaranteed and good music always played.
He's a c unit.. Lol. Nah he must be OK because his stories and opinions give me a good giggle at times on here. I might start taking taxis in Ballymena to maybe bump into him, the miserable oul *******. Think he has a similar twisted sense of humour to me.?

jimcupra

RMS Regular
Christmas was good but before that and this month has been brutal. I'm a company driver now simply because it wasn't worth using my own car. Like you I always service it on time and change whatever needs changed. A 300k mondeo says it all, I was slagged for using bp ultimate but imo it's great diesel. It's your work tool and no point scrimping on cheap parts it's a false economy. I'm looking forward to getting out if it, it's just not worth it anymore.
Flip thats bad jim we went through quiet period ourselves when meters were fitted but picked up again....should come up here ;)

mboyle290

RMS Regular
Drives
'91 Corolla GTi
I only worked the weekends and the big nights at it. The extra in fuel was worth it for the reliability. All I ever done to the merc was servicing and tyres. I don't do it anymore thankfully, fair play to anyone still at. There's money to be made at it but you've serious hours to do.

swervygerdy

RMS Regular
I taxied a w210 e320cdi for 3 years, averaged 26 mpg, never missed a beat. There is more to consider than just mpg, the auto box, leather and electric everything made it a pleasure to drive. Very stable a big speeds too, the roof sign wasn't however!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.