Citroen Berlingo reverse camera

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Currently have a 2015 Berlingo with the touchscreen head unit as below
5aec69d15e63535c6dbf605a.jpeg

It also has an aftermarket reverse camera fitted with a separate monitor. What I am wondering (haven't had the unit out to look yet) is it possible to have the camera displayed on the head unit?
It does come up with guides when selecting reverse etc.
Not seeing any separate adaptors available online without a full camera kit which I don't need.

syecadelic

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo IX
Currently have a 2015 Berlingo with the touchscreen head unit as belowView attachment 354424

It also has an aftermarket reverse camera fitted with a separate monitor. What I am wondering (haven't had the unit out to look yet) is it possible to have the camera displayed on the head unit?
It does come up with guides when selecting reverse etc.
Not seeing any separate adaptors available online without a full camera kit which I don't need.
there is definitely aftermarket solutions for this, i'd personally be doubtful the standalone system would integrate

Reactions: AMG

AMG

RMS Regular
OP
AMG
Drives
Anything
there is definitely aftermarket solutions for this, i'd personally be doubtful the standalone system would integrate
Can see complete kits for sale, but not having a lot of luck with finding the adaptor for headunit seperately

Near be cheaper to change the headunit to a double din and add the camera in that way

Had thought of thta, but by the time you'd buy the headunit, and then the adaptors for steering controls etc, its the price of that kit anyway.
I'll probably leave it the way it is, but would have been nice to have all integrated in one unit. Van will be for sale shortly anyway, so not really worth the hassle!