Citroen C4 Picasso Fault Code Advice

BurningSmell

RMS Regular
Hi folks,

After a bit of advice with my mother in laws 2017 C4 Picasso. It’s a 1.6 HDI. Was bought from Hursts 1 year ago and 2 year warranty was purchased with it from them.

Long story semi short!! She has been having constant tyre pressure faults and I replaced fronts as one tyre was a different size. It was mentioned there’s no valve monitoring but the ABS system monitors pressure. Few days later and faults again, with a rear constantly lower. Add an airbag fault which eventually went in to them in July and was apparently fixed.

So tonight both tyre pressure and airbag lights came on so she got home and rang RAC. Small nail in a rear tyre so that hopefully explains that fault.

Airbag fault however was showing and supposedly fixed in July. RAC spent 2 hours with the car and commented about state of wiring under a front seat with some wires disconnected.

RAC wasn't happy with how things were left following the supposed fault repair in July .. he'd asked if anyone else had been at car since July to leave it like that ... he didn't have a good word to say about car dealers, really..

Now I’ll take everything with a pinch of salt from dealers and the RAC, but there was a few promises and wee nightly things and fixes finally done after a lot of emails earlier in the year so not overly impressed with them.

RAC then emailed the visit report and I’ve attached it here. To my mother in law and me the car is driving fine, bar her worrying now about the airbag fault but the report shows an absolute bucket load of faults from what I see. Can I just check could these be historic, right back to 2017 or does any of this look serious? I really wasn’t expecting to see so much!!

Thanks

Attachments

• Citroen Faults.pdf
    399.9 KB · Views: 0

Zach57

RMS Regular
It’s normal enough to have a load fault codes like that without a problem in the car relating to them.

There is a fault for the outside temperature sensor, if that’s faulty it will bring on the tyre pressure light. It could be a faulty sensor or a broken wire in the door.

BurningSmell

RMS Regular
OP
B
So far so good, she got the tyre repaired and no more pressure lights. Also airbag light has stayed off after the RAC visit, keeping fingers crossed