Classic Insurance Companies

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CarbonKa

RMS Regular
Drives
potential moneyp
Hey all.... shopping around for classic insurance at the moment, have found a few companies, but curious as to who is insured elsewhere?

A few people have said cambells in coleraine, but can't find the number! :oops:

Cheers in advance.

kamili

Drives
Mazda Mx5
try aon as well, although they are very very pernickity.
haven't got the number but its found easily if you google it.

CarbonKa

RMS Regular
OP
CarbonKa
Drives
potential moneyp
:eek: Cambell's wont quote me on the mota until im 30!!! lol, and i thought i was old now!

who's everyone else insured with for a classic car in N ireland?

Big Ra

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk1 Golf GTI Cab
It might depend if you're a member of recognised car club, as I think some companies might cover you regardless of age!

kamili

Drives
Mazda Mx5
I got that of aon and really really pushed them on it, like rang three times and gave out stink and eventually got a quote off them. Really annoyed me and they played the "you have to be 30" card on me and I then asked them what about my boyfriend who's 30 (which he's not but I wanted to see what their answer was)
Turns out it was the car that was totally uninsurable (Mazda Mx5, which the previous owner had under an aon policy)

Anyway long story short, after really piling the pressure on they gave me a quote...

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
chris try the insurance partnership in crumlin . ive had several classic policies with them. Btw Im still waitin to see this weapon

CarbonKa

RMS Regular
OP
CarbonKa
Drives
potential moneyp
good lad neil! Competitive quote from them, in the ballpark anyway. A lot of the better known english companies were looking at £700+ which aint gonna happen! Abbey have still been the cheapest so far, but im a bit worried as they claim the car wasn't made when it was, and quoted it as a lesser variant...... rather pay £50 more and be sure of it!

hopefully some time soon mate!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.