Collinite 476s offer

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
collinite deal, 1 tin of 476s rrp £18.50, 1 app pad rrp £1.25 and luxury microfibre clothe 60x40cm rrp £7.99 special offer at £22.00, just print this offer off and bring in store.

Attachments

• DSCF2327.JPG
    DSCF2327.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 156

düb

D
not a bad offer there davy, would be good to get a winter coat of this on the motor.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
i will run this for a few weeks any way, the collinite is due with me on wednesday just ran out today. have plenty of bilt hamber in stock.

Noa

RMS Regular
Drives
honda s2000 GT
i will run this for a few weeks any way, the collinite is due with me on wednesday just ran out today. have plenty of bilt hamber in stock.

you still doing this offer mate? If so...where do i come to pick it up?
would like to give the car a good wax before winter other than the wash on rubbish that does for summer.:cool:

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
yes will still do this offer for a week or 2, we are at carryduff, heres the address,

procar
unit9 edgar ind est,
14 comber road
carrydfuff
bt8 8an

c11ris

RMS Regular
Drives
MK5GTI/MK2GTI
I wouldnt mind getting a tub of this for a bit more winter protection.

Also do you stock 3m pads? Im looking some as well to detail my new car.

Cheers
Chris

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
i have one tub left of the offer of the collinite, i have blue/yellow and the orange compound 3m pads here in stock.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.