Corsa B power steering unit

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
As per title.
Need the power steering unit, it's ecu and brackets.

There is a Combo van sitting in a yard just above Turleys at Ballyward, been meaning to call in and see if he is breaking it, would like the front brakes off it! Its a facelift one so will have the EPAS setup, worth dropping in if you are up that direction.

@Nicky what engine is in the Corsa, I need a 1.7d or 1.4 16v with vented discs at the front, so if that one fits the bill, id be interested.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
There is a Combo van sitting in a yard just above Turleys at Ballyward, been meaning to call in and see if he is breaking it, would like the front brakes off it! Its a facelift one so will have the EPAS setup, worth dropping in if you are up that direction.

@Nicky what engine is in the Corsa, I need a 1.7d or 1.4 16v with vented discs at the front, so if that one fits the bill, id be interested.

No idea. Know nothing about it until I go and lift it. Will keep you updated as I'm planning on lifting it tomorrow or over the weekend...

Reactions: AMG

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
OP
PeteMoore
Want a whole Corsa B for £50?
No interest or room for a whole car dude sorry.
Have a corsa c epas setup if that's what you need.
Sorry, don't want C. Has to be a B

I'll see if I can get a run out, depending on what this one of Nicky's is, I'm sure we can sorry something.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
No interest or room for a whole car dude sorry.

Sorry, don't want C. Has to be a B

I'll see if I can get a run out, depending on what this one of Nicky's is, I'm sure we can sorry something.

I'm not hard worked with. I'll let you know when I've it at home and you can call over and rape it. I've no need for anything Corsa related.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.