Cosmic EP3 type r

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

white sport

RMS Regular
Drives
cosmic ep3
So went over to Scotland last month to buy a facelift ep3 as there wasn't a big selection
over here and came back with This

image.jpg

04 cosmic civic type r
254.5hp 179.8ft/lb tdi North rollers
243.5hp 172.2ft/lb g sport rollers

Spec list

Tegiwa Carbon intake
Buddyclub mani/decat
70mm RBC inlet
Hondata thermal intake gasket
Ikon motor sport intake hose
Custom 2.5" b pipe & hks hi power back box
Hondata Kpro v2 mapped by tdi North

Bc racing coilovers
Skunk2 lower control arms
Skunk2 rear camber arms
Skunk2 front camber
Eibach camber bolts
Jdm rear arb
Asr brace
Beaks tie bar
Japspeed upper Front strut brace
New federal RS-R semi slicks all round
New oem Honda front discs
Ferodo ds2500 pads
Rear mtec drilled and grooved discs
Fast road set up by automek in Scotland

seibon real carbon spoiler
Energy inserts
New exedy stage 2 clutch(very sharp lol)
Alloys refurbed
Hid kit

There is more spec but can't think of top of my head!
It's very very clean, can barely find a mark on it bar the front bumper which will be resprayed

Future plans:
front bumper respray
Stone guard rear arches
Hks back box change
Wee bits here and there the usual but will update as go a long

Last edited:

Samy888

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta 1.25 Ghia
lovely car.... Always had a soft spot for EP3's. great seating position and I'm sure it goes extremely well with those mods.

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
Brilliant. That is exactly what I plan to do in the new year, head to the mainland for one with 250+bhp. Did you post on here before one that had a bit of work done?

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Goes really well I was shocked how quick it is, I just went from my pre facelift ep3 and the difference is night and day and my pre facelift was no slouch either

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Brilliant. That is exactly what I plan to do in the new year, head to the mainland for one with 250+bhp. Did you post on here before one that had a bit of work done?
Yeah was a silver pre facelift owned it 3 years sold it last week love Hondas lol

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
has had a lot of work done on it for sure ... it would be a quick car especially in the mid range

best of luck with it

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Thought i had recognised the user name. Where did you spy it for sale out of curiosity?
Was looking well over a month on different sites the usual here jon44 gumtree used cars type r forms etc then this popped up on gumtree rang up within a few hours boat was booked lol

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Looks very clean and OEM - please keep it that way.

I like EP3's but when I see one decked out, rare looking jap alloys, loud AF exhausts, I cringe!
It will be staying the way it is the BC coilovers and suspension is all set up properly will not be touched, I had a mugen wing on my last 1 but decided against it on this 1 sticking with the sebion carbon spoiler, it's just needs recoated again

ek4

RMS Regular
Drives
ek4
Who done the rocker cover?

I ask as there was not much "masking off" done, just make sure its totally clean underneath and free from anything that will mess up the engine.
The washers for top of rocker cover need a flat surface so just watch out for leaks around those.
(y)

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Who done the rocker cover?

I ask as there was not much "masking off" done, just make sure its totally clean underneath and free from anything that will mess up the engine.
The washers for top of rocker cover need a flat surface so just watch out for leaks around those.
(y)
Cheers chum
Just of eBay, the one on the car at the min is badly painted and rocket gasket leak cause it wasn't torqued up right, the red 1 above underneath is really clean it's all good, yeah know what u mean bout where the washers would go it is flat but I will sand them a bit if needed

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.