Cosmic EP3 type r

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Productive morning :grinning:
winter protection on snow foam washed polished sealed and waxed #mint

Next to do is a bit of waxoyl in around the arches I'll get that done hopefully next week & think that it will be it for this year, in the new year going for tegiwa carbon intake and possibly cams and retune
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Looks great!

One thing I would do is get a smaller rear plate, or cut one down to fit the recess better.
Lol I need to get round to doing a 12x6 rear plate for it, at 1st was trying to find a jdm recess for it cause the plate is a standard jdm size,

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Been a while since a update picked up a new tegiwa carbon intake Black Friday discount and arrived 1 day later great service!
image.jpg

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
It is indeed chum, yeah good change in noise and power delivery the car was mapped by tdi North originally but I'm going to g sport for a map tweak and to have a look at the map that is on it, the car was never napped for that aem induction that was on it so was a good bit more restrictive,
the car was mapped on a Injen 3" cai so to be honest it feels far better with the teg m which would be near the same as a cai

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Just right getting it checked.

The tegiwa would certainly be my choice an or replacement :grinning:.

Also good call on the intake pipe. I noticed there is a big restriction in the OE pipe. My Samco is due next week... nearly 6 weeks!

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Just right getting it checked.

The tegiwa would certainly be my choice an or replacement :grinning:.

Also good call on the intake pipe. I noticed there is a big restriction in the OE pipe. My Samco is due next week... nearly 6 weeks!
Yeah chum wouldn't wanna drive it hard not knowing if the map is ok everything 100% etc

Defo go for 1 or I can sell u a aem intake ;) lol
I never had a intake pipe to start with was going for a tegiwa pipe but didn't justify paying £55+ when could get a ikon 1 for £35 delivered :grinning:

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Yeah chum wouldn't wanna drive it hard not knowing if the map is ok everything 100% etc

Defo go for 1 or I can sell u a aem intake ;) lol
I never had a intake pipe to start with was going for a tegiwa pipe but didn't justify paying £55+ when could get a ikon 1 for £35 delivered :grinning:

Lol ill see how the tweaked airbox goes. May try to log a few runs with it or see what the mapping points at.

Your just right. I do believe the Tegiwa hoses are budget hoses anyway so not worth a premium price.

I actually have a spare OE intake pipe :worried:. But you're better off with the smoother pipe IMO anyway.

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Lol is this Marc ? u have Charles old motor, u prob didn't know my name cause of the white sport rms name lol it's David here

Does this love near Marc? Was up that way at the weekend and saw one with a jap rear plate parked at a house close by...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.