Cosmic EP3 type r

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
So a few parts arrived last week,

H-tune socks
image.jpg

Tegiwa short shifter
image.jpg

Skunk 2 billet gear knob
image.jpg

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
the rear cailper started playing up sticking the odd time so cooked the rear disc at bit lol so got new rear discs and pads.hopefully get them on tonight
Mtec grooved and drilled & mintex pads
image.jpg

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Good call on the wheels. They do suit the EP3 very well.

Is there much in it weight wise between the OE wheels and Evo wheels?

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Good call on the wheels. They do suit the EP3 very well.

Is there much in it weight wise between the OE wheels and Evo wheels?
Cheers mate always fancied them,
Yeah they do feel lighter and was reading
That the ep3 alloys are 9.2kg and the eneki 8's are 8.9kg so overall looks and abit of weight saving lol

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Good job, and a nice weight saving. They are wider from memory too, hence their popularity for tyre sizes??!

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
Good job, and a nice weight saving. They are wider from memory too, hence their popularity for tyre sizes??!
Yeah chum they are 17x8 where as the oem is 17x7.5 225/45 fit perfectly on them but can lead to scrubbing so I'm sticking with 215 at the min might be a slight stretch but just till I get the use outta the tyres then decide what do use next

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Absolutely love those Enkeis on Type Rs ... please tell me you got them done original silver?

Delboy23

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
Yeah chum they are 17x8 where as the oem is 17x7.5 225/45 fit perfectly on them but can lead to scrubbing so I'm sticking with 215 at the min might be a slight stretch but just till I get the use outta the tyres then decide what do use next

I have a set of AD08R 225/45 if you were change them up. You may need to roll the rear arches depending how low and soft the rear is

white sport

RMS Regular
OP
white sport
Drives
cosmic ep3
I have a set of AD08R 225/45 if you were change them up. You may need to roll the rear arches depending how low and soft the rear is
The car isn't that low but there is loads of life still in the federal rsr

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.