cracked light

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nordonian

RMS Regular
my uncle's toyota picnic is up for mot this week, but we noticed that the rear brake light has a crack, there is no clear light showing and its only a hair line crack, would it fail him on mot

Peje

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI CS45
nah i dont think so, if its small they'll prob never even notice since they dont really look at the back of the car.

i put an old corolla through mot for my old boss yrs ago with a hole in the light, we just glued the old piece roughly in place nd sealed it with silly-****

Nordonian

RMS Regular
OP
Nordonian
i was thinking the same thing, when i got the starlet mot'd they just looked in the mirror and got me to brake

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
the wont check it, i had mine in for MOT last week and both my back fog lights have slight cracks in them, he closes the huge door and just gets u 2 put the lights on, doesnt ever look at the lights...
well thats what happened at mine 2 the poepl on either side of me

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.