Crashed and bent the front bar into radiator

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

John D

RMS Member
Hey,

I went into the back of someone last week and the front bar on my corsa bent into the radiator.

I think the radiator needs replaced anyway, the coolant all leaked out and you can see where the bar hit it.

Does anyone know how much it would cost to get a new radiator and for fitting in a 2000 1.5 corsa?

Could the bar be a problem if its still bent where the radiator has to go in or could it be bent back easily enough?

Cheers

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
When you say bar, do you mean the slam panel or the front beam at the base of the rad? Shouldn't be any big trouble either way.

gixerboy

RMS Regular
Drives
2.4JTD, Mille R
The bumper support bar try Motoglass l bought a bumper bar for a corsa B £7.00..

For the radiator try Sercks off boucher rd 02890661620

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
gixerboy hit it on the head, the slam bar isnt overly expensive, ring VX then afew other places, its easily swapped over aswell. then most motor factors should have a replacement radiator and fan (*if it or its casing is broken)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.