Crazy Remap Power Gains!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KERR'S TYRES

RMS Regular
We are part of the Topgear Tuning network and have found some great performance and fuel economy increases from remapping through Topgear Tuning.

Prices start from just £180 + VAT for RMS Members and you can expect some serious performance increases!
Check out the examples below and contact us to book your car in!
We also do fleet and commercial remaps for Vans etc!

116I.JPG

420I.JPG

topgear-web.jpg

genman

G
Can you remap a 2014 Vauxhall Insignia CDTI 140 ecofkex
Didn't see any info on it via the Topgear tuning website

KERR'S TYRES

RMS Regular
OP
KERR'S TYRES
Hi Shaun,
The 140bhp model remaps to 170bhp and the 170bhp model maps to 205 bhp.
And yes we can do DPF removals.
I got one done myself on my Mazda 6 and it's great. Makes the power delivery much more smooth.
I'd highly recommend it.

Thanks
Jeff

DreamTheater

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic
Hi, Only had the motor a couple of months and have been informed the ecu is locked down, and the only way to tune the Lexus/Toyota is via a plug in tunning box

gazvtr

RMS Regular
Drives
S-Line
Hi, Only had the motor a couple of months and have been informed the ecu is locked down, and the only way to tune the Lexus/Toyota is via a plug in tunning box
If they have genuine alientech or dimsport gear latest updates think they can be done ecu out job tho

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.