Dainese Laguna Seca Evo 1 piece leathers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
I bought these leathers brand new recently but having just bought an adventure bike I have no need for fancy road leathers (I have a rough and ready RST 1 piece for track use so they’ll do the job for when leathers are needed) so am selling to fund new some new textile clothing.

They have literally been worn just once and I cannot stress enough how mint they are.

They could pass for new.
They still even smell brand new!

They cost me over £700 from FCMOTO.de so I’m just trying to recoup a portion of my losses.

Those of you who know will realise how good Dainese’s iconic Laguna seca suits are.

Size is euro 56. I am 6’2, 15 stone and I have a 44” chest, 34” leg and 34” waist. They fit me well.

They come with the Dainese zipped cover, bag, unopened cleaning / conditioning kit and paperwork.

£500 ovno

28E56539-BD4B-4BC6-8BEB-2F3C4EEB29C1.jpeg

Last edited:

gcon45

RMS Regular
OP
gcon45
Drives
and rides
Tempted but at 6ft5 17stone they may be a little snug, my Alpinestar 2 piece are 56 and they are on the tight side.

You're welcome to try them on mate but if you're over a 44 chest I'd say they'll be on the tight side to be honest.

Mabb

RMS Regular
Drives
MT10 X5
One of the best set of Leathers money can buy, I’d be having them if they were my size.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.