Deep Black Pearl Golf R

pablo

RMS Moderator
11:30 on thur morning. 7:30 over then back on the same boat.

paid for lounge so hopefully sleep both ways :grinning:

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
11:30 on thur morning. 7:30 over then back on the same boat.

paid for lounge so hopefully sleep both ways :grinning:

I did the same. We were 20 mins late getting in but still made the return sailing no problem (y)

might do if Im free. Deezer that golf looks excellent in Black. The little accents are class.

Cheers Pabs. I had toyed with getting black mirror caps but the satin silver have really grown on me. One of the few things that makes it look a bit less like a derv!
Keen to hear your thoughts on the Cupra - the lease deals on them were fantastic

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
Very nice D! Love these, black looks the part too.

Can't beat the value of the lease deals ether so makes sense.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
I know you said no mods but a set of H&r's and 15mm/20mm spacers doesn't hurt ;)

Would love to see it dropped and spaced as I think it really helps the 18" Cadiz wheels but won't be happening. I sold this to the wife on the grounds I won't be able to futter with it so if I do she'll likely stab me in my sleep!

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
Would love to see it dropped and spaced as I think it really helps the 18" Cadiz wheels but won't be happening. I sold this to the wife on the grounds I won't be able to futter with it so if I do she'll likely stab me in my sleep!
Bear with me....

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
IMG_2875.JPG
IMG_2864.JPG
IMG_2872.JPG
IMG_2778.JPG

Still can't tempt you ;)

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
As it's a lease, not much to update other than booking in with PMG for their Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light and EXO treatment next week. Can't wait to see it all clean again. It's only been washed twice in the 4 months I've had it :oops::oops: Should hopefully make @big_pete 'a job easier when it comes to sorting any swirls.

Still haven't sorted the wheel refurb yet either as getting 2 done is a bit of a faff as I need the car most days. Had toyed with the idea of getting a set of Cadiz reps off eBay and sticking some winter tyres on them. I could then get the originals refurbished over the winter. Probably a waste of money though.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I don't have anything at the minute, but dependingbwhat way things pan out with winter wheels for the CC and TTS I could have a couple of wheels you're welcome to borrow if it would help.

tim

RMS Regular
Be easier to leave the car with refurber and organise lift/taxi for couple of days no?

Spare wheels are a pain in the balls once you dont need them.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
Picked the car up earlier from @big_pete and Ricky over at PMG. Went for the Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light and Exo package to make my life easy. Only one pic Pete sent me as I was in a rush when picking it up. Delighted with the results, superb work as usual from the guys. Just need to get the 2 near side wheels refurbed and it will be "stone mint hi" :p

IMG_0066.JPG