Dent removal

slammed dub

RMS Regular
Drives
76 celica & 325i
Hi

I run a fleet of around 250 vehicles in work and need someone that can call to site to take dents out. I've tried a few people through Facebook searches etc but not getting anywhere.

Location coalisland

Anyone on here or recommendations?

Johnny_E

RMS Regular
Drives
C220

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Arthur at A-Dent on Facebook, think he's Dungannon based.
Done my old car and was pretty good and reasonably priced I thought

Don't think his Facebook is working but his number is on it, usually wants you to WhatsApp him from memory

Andy27

RMS Regular
Andy from Dents NI based at Carn industrial estate, Portadown.

Just used Andy at Dents NI, absolutely fantastic result on my roof, plus he is great to deal with.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Who is currently good for dents? I was parking my mx5 into the carcoon for the winter and this happened 🤬

IMG_6862.jpeg

Johnny_E

RMS Regular
Drives
C220
Andy at DentsNI, Carn industrial estate just off the M1 at Portadown. He removed a dozen marks on my MX5 and a sizeable soft dent on the door where the place I stored the car left something heavy up against the door skin.

Check out his FB page.... He's a wizard.

WhatsApp him pics for a quote on 07917 108183

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Andy at DentsNI, Carn industrial estate just off the M1 at Portadown. He removed a dozen marks on my MX5 and a sizeable soft dent on the door where the place I stored the car left something heavy up against the door skin.

Check out his FB page.... He's a wizard.

WhatsApp him pics for a quote on 07917 108183

I've sent him a message Johnny, cheers.

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
Wonder would it be worth trying one of the glue pullers on it.

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
Drives
RS6 / DC2
Try Brian at the dent workshop in Galgorm. He fixes some nasty stuff. That looks like it should fix

I used Brian for my RS6 where I dropped my DA polisher onto the bonnet, its a dual skin bonnet and he was able to sort it, you'd honestly never know it was there now. Incredible work.

And yeah that dent looks fixable to me also.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I can only go by what I’m told. No access to it so can’t be done.
Is it the rear arch Adam? If so, I can believe that access from behind will be difficult. If it's on the rear half of the rear arch, there may be a chance of access, but it might need two people to work it out. Anything forward of top dead centre on the rear arch is highly likely to be inaccessible based on the earlier models.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Who is currently good for dents? I was parking my mx5 into the carcoon for the winter and this happened 🤬

View attachment 413764

I actually had a similar dent pulled from my NC MX5.
As you say access is crap, so I allowed the dent guy to drill a small hole in the inner panel for access!
Not ideal, but an option.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Is it the rear arch Adam? If so, I can believe that access from behind will be difficult. If it's on the rear half of the rear arch, there may be a chance of access, but it might need two people to work it out. Anything forward of top dead centre on the rear arch is highly likely to be inaccessible based on the earlier models.
It’s in front of the centre line of the rear arch. The guy explained why it wasn’t accessible, and he explained he could drill a hole but the two skins are so close together it would most likely not work. I’m 100% happy to get a second opinion as I don’t want to paint the car if possible and will speak to the guys above 👍🏻
IMG_6859.jpeg

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Yep, hopefully someone can do it for you but having had mine apart, there really is very little access to be had behind the front half of the quarters. Hope you get it sorted. (y)

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Try Brian at the dent workshop in Galgorm. He fixes some nasty stuff. That looks like it should fix
I used Brian for my RS6 where I dropped my DA polisher onto the bonnet, its a dual skin bonnet and he was able to sort it, you'd honestly never know it was there now. Incredible work.

And yeah that dent looks fixable to me also.
Bryan says too tight to glue and no access to the rear, he recommended filler and paint.
I actually had a similar dent pulled from my NC MX5.
As you say access is crap, so I allowed the dent guy to drill a small hole in the inner panel for access!
Not ideal, but an option.
Cant do it through a drilled hole as the skins are too close together at that point. Turned out to be the worst place to dent an MX5.