Dent Removal

Evoarrow

RMS Regular
Hi all,

Got a small dent on the bonnet, stone or something. Chipped the paint. My car has less than 1000 mile on it. No luck eh. it’s a ford ranger

Any recommendation on who to call?

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
used to be handy to get someone, i find it very hard now. For a long while Mike Hamilton (i think thats his name) was the go to, but he moved to trade only i think.

I also put together an RMS dent day which @big_pete kindly hosted at his unit , and supplied his dent man, but its a PITA to organise

If it makes it easier by way of a group dent session i have 2 cars one with at least two panels and I will make any time / date / location work

Evoarrow

RMS Regular
OP
E
I know it’s not cheap but because it’s a new car I really need it done. Hunting online but mostly dent removal. Its the chipped paint that’s a worry.

Evoarrow

RMS Regular
OP
E
Yeh that’s the problem, the paint is chipped.
I see Hursts have some car cosmetic business, seems to be the only one. Rest are all dent removal. I think car accident places are only interested in insurance work.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
sorry , missed the chipped paint first time round, yea PDR no use in your case

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
If you’re handy to Dundonald, more than welcome to try these. Just got them yesterday

70955BFC-1D4E-453C-9DC1-259750691B45.jpeg
8282CC5F-F7A8-40CF-9948-554BCE799AA5.jpeg

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
There’s a fella advertises on Facebook works out portadown direction from his house or will come to you if you’ve a garage to work in. Did a load of dents on my MK2 Golf.

Think it was DentmasterNI. Did a good job.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
If you're near Bangor, I can pass on a number of a guy that works from home. Did a flawless job on my previous XF with no paint removal.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
There’s a fella advertises on Facebook works out portadown direction from his house or will come to you if you’ve a garage to work in. Did a load of dents on my MK2 Golf.

Think it was DentmasterNI. Did a good job.

Few people recommended him to me so going to try him

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Dent man won’t touch it if it’s chipped, highly likely it will bring more paint with it.

To be honest it will need the bonnet painted. What part of the country are you from?

If your in Belfast I would reckon curries accident repair, I have stuff in with them constantly and it’s always great

Evoarrow

RMS Regular
OP
E
Getting the dent out doesn't appear to be an issue, painting it does though. Seems the plan is to bring car over to dent lad in portadown then try to touch in.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Went to an RMS dent day many moons ago in Bangor, could do with another one as the dent guy I would use, needs bullied into doing any work lol

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Andy at dents ni. Sorted mine out.
Again if chipped that's another issue.
But he knew what had happened to mine straight off the bat.