discovery 2 td5 front bumper

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Lots
Need a front bumper for a discovery 2, preferably in silver. It's the facelift model with the foam front a bar.

any suggestions of where to get one local would be great too.

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
There's a fella near Killinchy who's a load of disco's breaking, he bought some tyres off me a while back but i've lost his number. If you stick a wanted add up on Gumtree i'm sure he'll get in contact with you.

chunky

RMS Regular
OP
chunky
Drives
Lots
no bother curtis, just looking on scumtree at the minute, my granda thought he was Jackie Stewart during the snow a while back there, went through a hedge. Good disco just has a broken bumper lol.

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
Ah yes, nothing like the ice for an aul unplanned excursion into the countryside :p

If you can't find any painted plastic ones, there are some tidy yet functional winch bumpers available. They give good protection for front end and make the disco look a lot more offroad-ready (y)

Id bet you'd be able to find a new winch bumper for less than what you'd pay a breakers yard + painting for a plastic one too.

Disco2fullvehicle.jpg

chunky

RMS Regular
OP
chunky
Drives
Lots
That does beef up the front end but unless you had a winch I don't think it would look aswell ya know.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.