DJI drone

Jmax

RMS Regular
Any DJI drones for sale?

Preferably after a DJI Mini Pro 3, but I know that’s a long shot.

Cheers

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Have a Mini Flymore with an extra battery (4 total) and low flight time (30 minutes total) boxed and with DJI hard case £300 ONO

Ghost

RMS Regular
I've a mini 2 fly more with original box, satchel, and a peli case style hard shell case.

1.5hrs flight. Never crashed.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I’ve a DJI Spark Fly More here in great order with a couple of batteries, travel bag etc

Would take £180 for it.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I’ve a DJI Spark Fly More here in great order with a couple of batteries, travel bag etc

Would take £180 for it.
That's the kind of budget I could justify.

However, on digging, I'd need to be licensed and tested to fly for commercial use.

I thought I could get away with just being registered with CAA on a small drone, but not the case and given that it might only be used once or twice a year, it's a load of BS I'd rather not have to go through.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
That's the kind of budget I could justify.

However, on digging, I'd need to be licensed and tested to fly for commercial use.

I thought I could get away with just being registered with CAA on a small drone, but not the case and given that it might only be used once or twice a year, it's a load of BS I'd rather not have to go through.
I done the ‘test’ the other night and also paid the £11 fee for the operators licence after paying big enough money for a new drone. Took about 20 mins and that’s me covered with a Flyer ID and an Operator ID, though you would need insurance to fly commercially if getting paid.

You’re welcome to take this for a while and see how you get on with it, under the radar as such. Would let you get a feel for it and see if you’d actually use it as they can be a big enough investment without trying it.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I done the ‘test’ the other night and also paid the £11 fee for the operators licence after paying big enough money for a new drone. Took about 20 mins and that’s me covered with a Flyer ID and an Operator ID, though you would need insurance to fly commercially if getting paid.

You’re welcome to take this for a while and see how you get on with it, under the radar as such. Would let you get a feel for it and see if you’d actually use it as they can be a big enough investment without trying it.
I didn't realise it was as simple as that. I know you used to have to go to mainland for a practical exam and a few days studying etc.

I have £5m PL insurance, but would just need to check they cover drone use, or add it on. Leave it with me.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I didn't realise it was as simple as that. I know you used to have to go to mainland for a practical exam and a few days studying etc.

I have £5m PL insurance, but would just need to check they cover drone use, or add it on. Leave it with me.

That’s the link to the test and registration.

I didn’t study or practice and passed first go with 39/40 on the multiple choice test, so it’s pretty simple. That gets you your Flyer ID and it then carries on to ask if you want to obtain the Operator ID which is just a matter of paying the £11 annual fee and them giving you a number to write/etch on your drones.

Ghost

RMS Regular

That’s the link to the test and registration.

I didn’t study or practice and passed first go with 39/40 on the multiple choice test, so it’s pretty simple. That gets you your Flyer ID and it then carries on to ask if you want to obtain the Operator ID which is just a matter of paying the £11 annual fee and them giving you a number to write/etch on your drones.
This is not the test graham is talking about.

To fly any drone over 250g, you need a 'commerical' licence, which is an A2cofc or GVC licence.

@Graham I'm happy to meet for a coffee and talk you through it. To do it properly, safely, legally etc, theres alot to it. There's many places you can fly adhoc either. You need permissions etc to be granted.

Alot of my work is sub contracting for photographers etc who can be bothered with the BS.

G