Drying towel suggestions ..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

J55NI

RMS Regular
My chamois has seen better days so looking to purchase a drying towel , Can any of the resident car cleaners recommend a good one?:grinning: I had a meguiars one years ago and used it couple of times before it went to the bin as it was rubbish and took longer to dry with than using a chamois (n),

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Ok I have to agree with @Chris0 i used towels recommended by a car cleaning company and to be fair they are a great towel. I then acquired one from the pimp man better known as Ross aka @Big Pimp

What can I say about his towel, it's amazing doesn't leave any marring on the car when drying unlike the other one. Soaks up more water than a pampers nappy on a night test.

For the money you will be hard to find a better product.

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
Ok I have to agree with @Chris0 i used towels recommended by a car cleaning company and to be fair they are a great towel. I then acquired one from the pimp man better known as Ross aka @Big Pimp

What can I say about his towel, it's amazing doesn't leave any marring on the car when drying unlike the other one. Soaks up more water than a pampers nappy on a night test.

For the money you will be hard to find a better product.
How much are these magical towels ?:grinning:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
lol, thank you gentlemen.... i have 3 to choose from, but the best in the business @big_pete (who has tried them all from me) says this about the waffle weave that the guys above are talking about:
Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 22.56.44.png

Introducing Anachem

here is the post for the other 2 towels.

all priced at £12.95

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
In terms of washing the drying towels what is the best method to keep them in best possible condition ?

hippyross

RMS Regular
In terms of washing the drying towels what is the best method to keep them in best possible condition ?

Put them in the washing machine with the liquid detergent and tumble dry don't use softener, I've been doing this for years with no problems.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Why no fabric softners etc? Just out of curiosity...
Fabric softeners ruin the ‘hook and loops’ which make microfibres work by softening them!

As said though, a wee non-bio tablet does all the cleaning necessary safely - just throw it into the drum with any cloths and microfibres, leave the powder drawer pulled out and set it for a good hot wash

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.