E46 Tourings - Daily & TrampDrifter

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CHARLIE11

RMS Regular
Drives
like a nutta
Cheers chris, as you know i love estates so bought another one to trash over the winter

02 325i sport manual with black leather,
Hydro was fitted today,
Next exhaust off and diff welded and coils

looks brave and clean that, many miles on it..? pricey, fancy doin this myself lol

JH86

RMS Regular
OP
JH86
Hydro fitted to the 325i yesterday heur of a job trying to make it look factory as possible as its a daily for a locka months too, dispite being a stager

Also a genuine replica mugen 125mm gear knob for added jdm drift car

CHARLIE11

RMS Regular
Drives
like a nutta
Hydro fitted to the 325i yesterday heur of a job trying to make it look factory as possible as its a daily for a locka months too, dispite being a stager

Also a genuine replica mugen 125mm gear knob for added jdm drift car

this is class

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
liking the stager! the prices of them are getting harder to ignore!

jincam

RMS Regular
Drives
Gt coupe
I just bought a e46 325 ci coupe out of donegal there for drifting. Hydro and welded diff already in and fan wired to the lights. I bought second hand coilovers from wills wheels in dungannon. Goes very well and the diff isnt that bad welded great craic. Id say the estate would be very handy to drift i drifted a 530d estate in eglinton and it was so simple even for a novice like moi lol

JH86

RMS Regular
OP
JH86
A few friends rent nutts corner quite often if your interested i can let you knoe when plenty of track time compared to the bigger qued to the moon events

Looking for a set of coils myself,

My last attempt was a 525i was great fun just never really liked it so it was treated like 10doller heur

simon4563

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
looks well mate, always liked this one from edition

Jake's E46 Touring - Non VAG

15051625217_90f389a283_b.jpg

JH86

RMS Regular
OP
JH86
Diff back in the tramper today, and firsy drive with no exhaust from middle box back

Last edited:

jincam

RMS Regular
Drives
Gt coupe
Yeah i have. Original chrome tailpipes and all lol maybe a blow out on it but it sounds well.

Attachments

• 20161213_124146.jpg
    20161213_124146.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 123
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.