Active Deal Escape Rescue tool £1 delivered

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

scubbay

RMS Regular
OP
scubbay
Drives
10 second Imprez
I realise that there are skeptics especially when something seems to good to be true . However most, if not all, amongst you should receive your rescue tool in the post tomorrow morning.Please honour your part of the deal by leaving the positive feedback. Over half have weighed in but I do need 100% compliance. Not going to stitch anyone for a quid ffs.. Paypal took 23p Ebay 10p and postage was 75p. Please leave your feedback. Thanks

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
I'm not a skeptic, but rather a stickler. Once I've received it I shall leave a glowing feedback, sorry but that's just the way I am.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Got mine, really want to try it on a window now...

Feedback left!

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
Got mines in post today thanks. How can this be used to smash windows does anyone know? Probably never will be ever used but rude not to at £1

Jethro

RMS Regular
Got mines in post today thanks. How can this be used to smash windows does anyone know? Probably never will be ever used but rude not to at £1

Video link in the Scubbays first post, just press it hard against a corner of the window and the spring loaded metal pin smashes it

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
It might be single use only and I might have tried it on my kitchen table. I might have had to hoke the plastic cover back with a steak knife. Just incase someone else might want to test it out.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
It might be single use only and I might have tried it on my kitchen table. I might have had to hoke the plastic cover back with a steak knife. Just incase someone else might want to test it out.
Mine definitely isn't single use only..... just tried!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.