Active Deal Escape Rescue tool £1 delivered

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

richie_mck

RMS Regular
My favourite bit is the whistle, also known as the get back to work whistle for those in the office

Reactions: dub

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
I love how smart we all sound in this thread....

Buy an escape tool and puncture our own skin within 10 minutes testing it lol

Within 10 minutes! It took you that long within the first 30 seconds my thumb was impaled lol

I now understand why kids aren't trusted with sharp objects

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Pop it out of the packet and pull the black cover off, look at the blade, replace cover, quick test whistle to make sure the whistle works and then squeeze the glass breaker device to see what happens.

Im guessing 99% of us did this lol

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Pop it out of the packet and pull the black cover off, look at the blade, replace cover, quick test whistle to make sure the whistle works and then squeeze the glass breaker device to see what happens.

Haha whilst work colleague looked on!

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick

My mother in law watched in disbelief and her words were 'i thought you took the hand of yourself by your reaction' lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.