Exhaust Fitting Price

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AndyMc

RMS Regular
Drives
C350
Hi, @KERR'S TYRES

I have a stainless cat back system I need installed into the Volvo, was wondering if you could give me a price and should I book in or just turn up?

Cheers,

Andy

Last edited:

KERR'S TYRES

RMS Regular
Hello Andy. Sorry about the late reply, asllong as the system is a direct bolt on, needing no modications we can fit this. We cant give an exact price, as depending on siezed bolts etc its would be a guess on how long it would take to fit.
The best way for us to price this would be £25 plus vat per hour and hopefully it should only take an hour to fit

Neil

AndyMc

RMS Regular
OP
AndyMc
Drives
C350
Cheers Neil just called round to duncrue and getting sorted now.

Cheers.

AndyMc

RMS Regular
OP
AndyMc
Drives
C350
Exhaust all fitted the guys were a great help, only slight complaint is my leather seats were covered in black sticky stains up the back, only noticed when I got back with the car or I'd have said when I was there.
Managed to get them cleaned up reasonably well, not trying to get anyone in trouble but might be worth throwing a seat cover on when you're moving cars about.
Apart from that was very good fast service.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.