Faugheen 50 road race

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Has anyone on here been before and if so what is it like? Worth traveling down to?

It's on when I'm home next month and fancy a little road trip on the bike.

yvo6

RMS Regular
Its ok - long fast straight and twisty bit up the back.

Also go to Armoy the next week 30th July - thats mega craic

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Would love to go to Armoy, a lot handier for me also, but we're having the house warming party that weekend :worried:

Did you stay down at Faugheen when you went? Trying to look for accommodation now and figure out where I'm best going.

yvo6

RMS Regular
Haven't raced at many Southern races, only Kells and Killalane. Skerries is first Saturday in July.

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Haven't raced at many Southern races, only Kells and Killalane. Skerries is first Saturday in July.

Yeah I'd like to get to a lot more of the southern races, but work doesn't always agree :worried:

I'm not home til second week in July so will miss skerries also!

I'll take a spin down to Faugheen anyways, looks like a compact enough wee track, and hopefully get somewhere to stay not too far away.

yvo6

RMS Regular
yea - had a brain fade about your first post and described Walderstown circuit.

Havent been to Faugheen but been told it is a good wee circuit.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.