Fiat Seicento Sporting In Yellow Wanted

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bryan

RMS Regular
As title, looking for one or possibly more Fiat Seicento Sporting in yellow. Anything considered - doesn't need to have MOT or tax but that would be a bonus.

Must be YELLOW.

Jamie_JDM

RMS Member
Drives
Honda Civic
I have one here 2001, 80,000 miles, No MOT, lots of tax left, and it needs a new engine. It's generally good condition, crack on rear bumper. Has abarth side skirts, wee cd player etc. £200

However won't be available until the end of November.

Give me a text/call if interested 07917152341

Bryan

RMS Regular
OP
Bryan
What's up with the engine? Could be interested if you still have it but I need one sooner than that as well.

Jamie_JDM

RMS Member
Drives
Honda Civic
The camshaft seized and welded itself to the engine block, due to oil starvation, due to faulty oil pump. It's still in the car with the head off. So I'm sure there are still a few parts of the engine that could be used as spares.

As for a new engine, I got quoted £150 from traynors.

Sure give me a text and I'm sure we could work something out

Bryan

RMS Regular
OP
Bryan
I didn't think it would be so hard to find one of these... missed out on two yellow ones in the past week and now there's no other ones for sale!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Thats awesome.

Been tempted by the redtop one on Gumtree so many times but even with 150bhp it'd be scary biscuits.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.