Fire & Ice Aghadowey

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Fire and Ice, the diffing event at Aghadowey Oval is on this Sunday FYI!

Andy

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Doubt I'll be going, got plans on Sunday, anyway its turned into a bit of a banger-fest in recent years - its a bit more dangerous taking your car out there than it is taking it to an autograss event!

Gaz

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Autograss is a great sport indeed and I wasn't saying anything bad about it - just saying that Fire & Ice is KNOWN for having lots of old bangers being knocked off walls etc on the oval circuit - I was just making a comparison tongue-in-cheek

Gaz

bob

RMS Regular
sideways_racing said:
No probs it just having got an invite from Ryan to the Foyle Autograss metting if my money wasn't tied up in two race cars I would be putting a car out in the Autograss (sorry Wayne) it's just a sport that is GREAT (apart from the SWRC Series)

Perhaps im mistaken, but surely you're not refering to the same autograss where the "GREAT sport" consists of going in circles in a field :scream: ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.