Fireball Detailing Products

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Some of you keen detailers may have heard about Fireball Korea products already, we have their full range en-route and it should be hitting our shelves in the next week or so. We'll be the only stockist in Northern Ireland.

Some of their hdyrophobic products are incredible, most notably is the Hydo-snow foam.

I'll update this thread with videos and pics as we go.

6d5fa08937e1b1725f10f9f2f34d2e50.jpg

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
A few product videos of the Fireball range.

I honestly can't stress enough how good this stuff is, the hydrophobic properties are incredible!

Fireball Easy Coat Foam Cannon Super Coat Wax

Fireball Active Snow Foam

Fireball Ultimate Coat Wax

Premium Car Shampoo

Last edited:

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
cheers for the quick reply!

I'll have a look at the product list and pick a few things to try :grinning:

Ghost

RMS Regular
Prices would be nice to compare to others......Can you post the prices for everyone to see?

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
I've pm'd you with my email address too for the price list (y)

I'd be interested in the following but I'll hold off on ordering for the list :cool:

Ultimate Tyre Coating Wax (Red)
Ultimate Coating Wax (500ml)
Ultimate Paintwork Cleaner
Ultimate Iron Burn (1 Litre)

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Whoevers making those videos could probably sell you anything lol.

Id be interested in prices too but I presume itll all be more expensive than the norm and Im not big enough into that side of things for it to be worth while, might give it a go though.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Ready to go! :grinning:

Stuart from Fireball UK came over today to go through all the range, and demonstrate some of them on a couple of our work vehicles.

To say I'm impressed is an understatement, this stuff really is the future of car cleaning, I found it hard to get my head around how effective a simple few sprays of a coating can be!

Oh, and the Twist drying towels are incredible, never seen the like of them, just gently glide them over the car and the water is gone, no rubbing or pressure needed.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
I need to pull together the prices so I can upload them here, today we were too busy getting the stuff booked into stock and on the shelves!

I will sort it tomorrow, although if you can't wait, check them out on the Fireball UK website, our prices are the same www.fireballuk.net

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Your range of cleaning products must be one of the best if not thee best in the country .Problem that leaves us amatures is that I have no idea were to start with so much to choose from.prices are not to bad ,was expecting more TBH.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.