Foam lance and anachem foamdeal @ procar

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
Procar foam lance snow foam and shampoo offer! 5ltrs anachem snom foam, 1ltr ph neutral shampoo and 1 pa foam lance package deal £69.99 only available at procar carryduff tel 02890 817187
foamdeal.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
That is some deal Davey - I'd nearly buy it myself!!!

Is it ok for me to share this on Facebook?

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
if you want to buy a cheap lance then do so but as from experience cheap lances cause nothing but hassle, I stick to the pa lances yes there are dearer but you get what you pay for.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Is that not dear for a lance?
i'll add my speak in here, and not just because it is my foam.

i've had the cheaper (approx £25-30) lances, and have went through 3 of them in the last 12 months (2 in work, 1 at home)

I've had one of Daveys all summer long, havent had to strip it, clean it or do anything with it other than use it.

It's a tenner more 'expensive' than a cheap lance, but so far I've been well impressed.

buy cheap buy twice

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
I have one of the more expensive foam lances, I jhave it over 5 years now and I'm valeting flatout and use it alot and its never failed once

Sportwag

RMS Regular
Agree with the comments regarding cheaper lances. I bought a foam lance from NS last year under the offer price. It failed after the third attempt. Was advised to take it all apart, clean it and put it back together. I haven't used it since and went back to using my Autobrite HD lance that I purchased in 2007 and have continued using it.

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Would that lance attach to a karcher pressure washer?
How many washes would that bottle of foam do?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Well that's 5litres of foam. Diluting approximately 80:1 so that would give you in theory 400litres of useable foam.

Those mixing bottles are just shy of a litre IIRC so you'd have more than 400 fills.
So should last a while I'd say ;)

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
OP
Davey@Procar
it all depends what power washer its for, I have both karcher screw on and plastic push twist,i have bosch,lavor,kranzel,kew alto, all metal.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Nilfisk Alto ... I just don't want another plastic connector.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Thanks exactly what I'm after. How much?
I'll call in when I get a chance (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.