Wheels or Tyres: [For sale] 18" Vauxhall Astra SRI XP alloys

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Alan_M

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia SRI VX-
Selling my standard 18" penta alloys as i dont plan ever to fit them again. They had a recent referb and painted gun metal grey. No bends or scrapes on them at all. No tyres inc

These are just under £300 each from vauxhall

£220

I am based in Castlederg.

270773_10151140908589323_877005307_n_zpsc19bc356.jpg

IMG_67702.jpg

Alan_M

RMS Regular
OP
Alan_M
Drives
Insignia SRI VX-
Might px/swop for something like a ps3 or anything interesting

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
im interested in the rims but would need to sell mine first or if you are open to swap or p/x we could maybe work something out

17" vectra SRi wheels with 2 good goodyears on the back and the front 2 have got 2 excellent hankook ventus S2's on them, just had them fitted a few months ago cost me 200 or maybe 220 iirc for those.

the wheels have a few marks but they are in fairly good condition and no deep/major marks

IMAG0197.jpg

vectra.jpg

Alan_M

RMS Regular
OP
Alan_M
Drives
Insignia SRI VX-
Sorry Forde but due to lack of room is why im having to sell them. They are at my parents atm and they want them moved. You on the vecta-c.com?

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
yeah im on there, same username. ah right no bother. i am interested in buying them but i would need to sell the SRi rims first to get some cash lol

Alan_M

RMS Regular
OP
Alan_M
Drives
Insignia SRI VX-
Thought i knew the name from there. I still be on the odd time. Great bunch of lads on it. much you looking for the rims incase i know someone looking a set?

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
Thought i knew the name from there. I still be on the odd time. Great bunch of lads on it. much you looking for the rims incase i know someone looking a set?

the way the tyres are now i would probably be asking 200 although im not really selling them i was just going to, to try and buy your wheels lol!

Alan_M

RMS Regular
OP
Alan_M
Drives
Insignia SRI VX-
the way the tyres are now i would probably be asking 200 although im not really selling them i was just going to, to try and buy your wheels lol!
Aww ok, Danny d3 say's he is coming for them this weekend. If there is a problem i will let you know

Alan_M

RMS Regular
OP
Alan_M
Drives
Insignia SRI VX-
Back up forsale. No more 'can you hold them for me' 1st with money takes these

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.