Suspension or Brakes: Fs: Polyflex Wishbone Bushes For E46

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
Have a set of poly bushes properly inserted into carriers for sale so easy swap. Will take a pic when I remove them from the car over weekend. Should fit all E46s

£60

cheers.

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Ahhh noo. Mine need done and I was going to buy cheap ones off eBay to do for now cause I'm skint. But I like the sound of the stiffer ones. These are handy enough to fit Pabs aren't they? Just need a puller to get the old ones off?

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
you might not even need a puller mate, will sometimes tap off with a mallet.

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Piece of piss. Went to the motor gym and 5 mins with a puller and 5 with a rubber mallet and job done. Thanks again Pabs.

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Oh the exhaust arrived. At my parents so will get the grinder on on Saturday. Can't wait :grinning:

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Standard exhaust is one piece, it's how BMW fit them - grinder and clamps. No other way, and I'm def not good with a welder. Would end up back to front or something.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.