German Automotive Technology (GAT) at P&C

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Oil & fuel additives are generally a nightmare for a Motor Factor, over the years I think every factor ends up with a bit of this, a bit of that and a bit of the other. The end result is a warehouse full of dusty bottles of products that nobody really knows anything about.

We have recently streamlined our entire stock of additives with a full range from German Automotive Technology (GAT).

The range covers most eventualities, including preventative maintenance applications as well as products to treat a range of symptoms suffered by many modern petrol & diesel vehicles.

Have a look at their website to see the list of products, feel free to drop me a PM if you have any queries.

http://www.gat-ireland.com/gat-premium-product/

premium-products.png

12219413_520838474747295_1616202114202502981_n.jpg

12208563_520838511413958_4687895697889757627_n.jpg

12227564_520838468080629_8551863325168183489_n.jpg

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
GAT products are hard to beat and Alan is a top lad. Good luck with it.

Thanks mate, yeah he's a great fella, hoping it all goes well.

With the vast majority of additives on the market there is never any adequate training or technical backup from the suppliers, that's where GAT is great, Alan is willing to do demonstration work outs around our trade customers to show how good the products actually work.

dervsport

RMS Regular
Thanks mate, yeah he's a great fella, hoping it all goes well.

With the vast majority of additives on the market there is never any adequate training or technical backup from the suppliers, that's where GAT is great, Alan is willing to do demonstration work outs around our trade customers to show how good the products actually work.

Yep he was with me this week. He is great to work with, had a couple of queries and he was straight on to the engineers to get me the answers. I found the Dpf treatment very effective in the right circumstances.

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
Dunno how true it is but according to my supplier this place and protec apparantly used to be husband and wife who shall we say fell out. And hence GAT was born. I was told this when I went to restock my protec and was kinda gutted tbh. As they are now doing this as well instead. You prob know the truth behind this better tho.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Dunno how true it is but according to my supplier this place and protec apparantly used to be husband and wife who shall we say fell out. And hence GAT was born. I was told this when I went to restock my protec and was kinda gutted tbh. As they are now doing this as well instead. You prob know the truth behind this better tho.

Yeah that's the story I heard too Jonny.

Have you swapped over to GAT, or are you still buying ProTec?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Still buying protec only its a pain in the arse as using internet now

You should give GAT a try mate. You've maybe already met Alan who owns the Ireland franchise, he used to work for ProTec here.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.