Greenlight Car Competition - a bit of fun for all

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
What's your ma's Facebook, Marc? Wouldn't mind an aul juke at her.

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Ragin, thought I was going to have to create an account of my own there.

Tony@Greenlight

RMS Trader
OP
Tony@Greenlight
Drives
Mini Cooper S Wk
Ok everyone,

We have just over a week to go, loads of entries so far and some really really nice cars.

If you havent entered to date, you've got until 15th August - then the entries will be collated and shown to all staff at greenlight for impartial judging based upon their collective views.

It's a bit of fun and the people here (other than our accountant) are all into their cars, thus we felt the fairest way to judge was to ballot individual staff opinions then collect the result.

A bit like the Eurovision, but for cars rather than songs.

Kind regards

Tony

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
Tell all the staff ill bung them a bag of sweeties and a half eaten snickers if they vote fo mine :p

Ema

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat
ah yea i was meant to put up a pic of the new wheels, havent been on a computer that doesnt have face book blocked :worried:

Barry@Greenlight

The winners are, 1st Niall O'Kane, 2nd Marc Whitford, 3rd Graham Alexander. Congratulations to our winners. Please send your postal address to me, Barry Scott. Marc and Graham, please pick a car you would like from the link below and send me a link to your chosen image with the registration number or name you want on your mug.

Wicked Artz Cartoon Cars

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.