Greenlight - Quote applications

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Tony@Greenlight

RMS Trader
Drives
Mini Cooper S Wk
Hi All,

Following on from our prior post in relation to getting the best result & avoiding being declined by Underwriters when making quote applications, I have also looked at the other reasons that quotes may be declined/withdrawn.

These are as follows:

1) Excessive level of quotations - As explained within our other thread http://www.reallymeansounds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81566&highlight=greenlight

2) Potential Fraudulent application - When applications are made with falesly declared names, date of birth, postcode, modifications, claim or conviction details

3) Non-Disclosure of material information - your integrity, combined with the principles of uppermost good faith is the basis for all Insurance contracts & perceived non-disclosure of material information will result in withdrawal

All of the above are avoidable and I would be happy to liaise with anyone experiencing difficulty, or to dig a bit deeper for you where quotations have been refused by Underwriters.

Simply PM me or post on here to start the ball rolling.

Kind regards

Tony

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.