Greenlight's range of Insurance Products that reward lower mileage (call 01277 650866)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Tony@Greenlight

RMS Trader
Drives
Mini Cooper S Wk
Hi Everyone,

We've added several products to our existing performance car Insurance range that are specifically designed to reward drivers for reduced road exposure.

These products start at 1000 miles per annum, with the main mileage bandings as follows:

1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7500

Drivers that cover lower than average road miles can benefit from a limited mileage policy, as you're effectively only paying for the miles that you intend to use. This is particularly useful for drivers living within city postcodes who do not commute with their vehicle, or where you have access to another (company/work/everyday) vehicle.

You also have the flexibility of being able to top up throughout the policy in the event that your circumstances change and you require additional mileage.

Providing your claims history is good, we're also able to mirror your NCB from an everyday car to a 2nd vehicle. Which is helpful if you're thinking of running a 2nd vehicle (modified car or van, performance, roadster etc) in addition to an everyday vehicle.

If you're looking for Insurance cover simply call our dedicated team on 01277 650866 during office hours (9am-6pm monday to friday, or 9am-1pm on Saturdays) to see what we can do for you.

Alternatively, if you prefer you can also apply online at www.greenlightinsurance.co.uk or PM me your contact details and we'll call to run through what we can do with you.

Either way we welcome the opportunity to help and look forward to hearing from you
happy2.gif

Kind regards

Tony

bluntcap

RMS Regular
Drives
2018 Golf R
Got started on a limited milage policy last year with you guys and it dropped my insurance (which has been with you guys for a good few years now) by a fair bit which was great and now there's even more flexibility which will be very handy (y)

Tony@Greenlight

RMS Trader
OP
Tony@Greenlight
Drives
Mini Cooper S Wk
Hi Bluntcap,

The limited mileage policies work pretty well for plenty of our customers.

Where you cover a lower mileage, it represents less road exposure and this is rewarded within the pricing of the products.

You're covered all year round for the other features, like theft/vandalism/damage whilst parked. But you're effectively only buying the road miles you feel you need.

The top up has to be purchased before exceeding the mileage limit. But in the same way as you can buy more minutes under a pay as you go mobile phone contract, you can top up the miles mid-term under a limited mileage policy if you're running over what you had estimated and the mileage limit you originally purchased is running out.

Glad it's working for you :grinning:

Kind regards

Tony

Got started on a limited milage policy last year with you guys and it dropped my insurance (which has been with you guys for a good few years now) by a fair bit which was great and now there's even more flexibility which will be very handy (y)

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Last year I put both my cars on limited mileage policies with Greenlight. Nowhere else was as competitive and that's without mentioning RMS :oops:

It seems like a really decent product and I've had no complaints with their service so far. This years renewals even came in lower than last years.

Tony@Greenlight

RMS Trader
OP
Tony@Greenlight
Drives
Mini Cooper S Wk
Hi Brendy,

Thanks for posting.

The limited mileage route works quite well for your Subaru and we'll automatically check the new products added to our range against the renewal terms of your current policy.

Hope all's well with you, Zoe and the children.

Kind regards & best wishes

Tony

Excellent stuff Tony.

Mark_D

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 90 XS
Do these limited mileage policies still cover commuting to a place of work or business miles?
I live 3 miles from work so my annual mileage is 5.5k to 6K per annum. It's rare that I would need business miles, but if I'm dropping a work colleague to the airport then I'm assuming I need to be covered.
I currently have 10 years NCB.

ryanpatterson

RMS Regular
Drives
Skyline R33 Gtst
Do you insure Bmw's now? Had my skyline insured with you last year for a fantastic price. But couldn't get my 330i insured with you at the start of this year

Tony@Greenlight

RMS Trader
OP
Tony@Greenlight
Drives
Mini Cooper S Wk
Hi mark,

The limited mileage policies don't have a commuting restriction, they're purely based around the road miles that you cover.

Mileage limits below 5000 miles per annum trigger the largest discounts, but you'll still get a reduced premium by limiting to 6000 or 7500 miles.

Your 10 years NCB will really help too (y)

Kind regards

Tony

P.S. We can also mirror your NCB in use upon another vehicle if you have a 2nd performance or modified car that you're looking to cover.

Do these limited mileage policies still cover commuting to a place of work or business miles?
I live 3 miles from work so my annual mileage is 5.5k to 6K per annum. It's rare that I would need business miles, but if I'm dropping a work colleague to the airport then I'm assuming I need to be covered.
I currently have 10 years NCB.

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
Does the mirrored no claims bonus require the everyday car to already be insured with greenlight?

Tony@Greenlight

RMS Trader
OP
Tony@Greenlight
Drives
Mini Cooper S Wk
Hi Ryan,

Glad we could help with the Skyline.

Unfortunately we're still not looking to cover BMW models, we've had a particularly bad time with these.

Kind regards

Tony

Do you insure Bmw's now? Had my skyline insured with you last year for a fantastic price. But couldn't get my 330i insured with you at the start of this year

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.