Group Buy-Foam Lances (money now needed)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

düb

D
Have you ordered it already? I would be interested in one too if you wanna split the postage?

not yet matey the postage is shocking ive realised lol, trim cleaner, lance and foam = £21 postage!

mattyc

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Folks do these foam lances fit any karcher washer? Next door neighbour bought this beast and I was telling him about the lances for the car. ALthough he'll have to crank the pressure down or the paint will be off!!

Karcher HDS601 C Eco 240V

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Dont think it will coop ... You need to have the bit at the end of the karcher lance that twists off to allow the snao foam lance to twist on.

Dont think those big units have this feature could be wrong tho.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
I have a Karcher Professional hot washer and a Karcher B&Q quick release time, they are comepletely different so make sure you know which one you need, one screws on, and one pops in and does a 90degree turn.

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
i have a spare kranzle fit lance here. never used. Ill take £30 for it

mattyc

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Oh another quick question....where do you buy the foram from? Anyone local do them?

bubbles1986

Drives
Celica vvti
After countless emails and pm's i have still not got my Lance or a refund for it even tho i was promised a refund nearly 2 months ago

bubbles1986

Drives
Celica vvti
it is indeed bad crack considering i have been asking for it for the past two months and everytime i have been getting is i will send you the money ASAP. I have tried emailing and have no reply from the emails. So i thought I would give a my view on the whole thing. Has anyone else had this probelm?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.