GYMKHANA 5

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Oops rob1, think you are right (y) But the Oakland is even busier, surely - everything East goes over that one? Either way, still amazed they managed to get either of them closed for basically a publicity stunt. Money goes a long way over there!

stevyg

RMS Regular
My fav one so far. Still not a fan of his rally skillz but I can't say I'd do any different if I was in his position. Jealous!
I'm surprised the yanks watch it considering he's not driving round an oval at Zzzzz mph

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
I'm surprised the yanks watch it considering he's not driving round an oval at Zzzzz mph

Different generation of Americans like this carry on compared to the Indy/Nascar jazz as im sure your aware Stevy.

Plenty of hateration out there for him too though

Hel

RMS Regular
Theyre too busy practicing for the WRC :p

Would prefer it if they could clean the roads for the "final cut" so it doesnt look so obvious that hes spent the last few hours trying the same donut over and over again to get a cut for a youtube video (y)

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
maybe its just me but as amazing as this guy is im starting to not be quite as "wowed" by the vids, with the exception of the hollywood infomercial - that was ****ing nuts!! through walls and everything!

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
He might not drive as well in WRC world but could any of the WRC drivers do his Stunt videos as well as him.
8-(

They would without doubt be able to do any and everything he can do when it comes to tricks and donuts and percision driving.

stevyg

RMS Regular
Different generation of Americans like this carry on compared to the Indy/Nascar jazz as im sure your aware Stevy.

Plenty of hateration out there for him too though

Yea it may be different up north but down here in the south Nascar is exciting. Apparently :confounded:

They would without doubt be able to do any and everything he can do when it comes to tricks and donuts and percision driving.

You are right, Loeb would put him to shame in a stunt-off. I think Loeb should do a gymkhana in a 2CV around the streets of Paris (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.