Active Deal Halfords tool chests

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
I've seen them about the same price when bought as a package, but never individually.

Sailorbaz

RMS Regular
Scotland/Co Tyrone/ Rio de Janiero, Brasil!
Drives
E46 CSL and F10
I bought the bottom and top chests a couple of years ago, and the middle box last year when on the same deal.

All 3 are great value and operating perfectly, ideal for my use anyway and feel perfectly adequate if using them in a more 'Professional' fashion

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Mine arrived this morning (y)
Then the missus asked what it was and I told her that is was the middle chest I was waiting to go on offer again

She had already got me one and was keeping it until Christmas !!!
8o|

I think I'll buy the another bottom and top now though so will have two full sets

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
It actually wasnt much more to order a complete set,so when it arrives I'll have a middle chest for sale if anyone needs one (y)

NotKG

Banned
i bought the 3 today. INDUSTRIAL
service woeful.

bottom a huge dent in the top at the lock bar and wouldn't operate. poorly packed.
middle with a wonky drawer, dropped & poorly packed.
top entirely perfect, double foam wrapped and protected and 100%.
I think they've been got in from another store stock, but they re-ordered it and it came in fine.
mixed logic, staff said the delivery of items like this were always wrecked and thrown and kicked. then the manager said he'd hammer out the dent and sell it to someone ^o) like WTF! and he said the courier company were perfect.
i shouldn't care, but still took 3 runs to the store to get it all in the end.
STILL a "sorry about that" doesn't buy the derv. and ya need a big van to do it in one.
IMG_20161112_161405254.jpg

Last edited:

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Are the red ones dead on for a home garage? I can't justify one of the retro sealey ones as much as I'd love one.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Are the red ones dead on for a home garage? I can't justify one of the retro sealey ones as much as I'd love one.

These ones?

I have them for the garage and they're great. The only issue is sometimes a drawer will creep open a little, but I just leave the key in and lock it when I leave.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Yea, £150 for the two pieces isn't bad at all.

Jethro

RMS Regular
There is a further 10% discount on these if you register a new account with them.
After a few days they send you a single use discount code..;)

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
There is a further 10% discount on these if you register a new account with them.
After a few days they send you a single use discount code..;)
New account as in online account or a trade account?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.