Has anyone used dirtycarswanted.com?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marty_87

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon 2.0TDi
I happen to be coming home from uni, yesterday and noticed a van on the road with the logo "dirtycarswanted.com" http://www.dirtycarswanted.com/home.html

I was wondering has anyone used this mobile company before? I would be interested if they could valet the car whilst in the jordanstown uni car park.

dubsport

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf
Yea, couple of guys i used to work with got there cars done cause they got covered in overspray, including my own, black with extra silver metallic = not impressed

Wasnt great to be honest, missed bits on the wheels etc but tbh i would be a bit fussy bout things like that

Got what they paid for imo (y)

chrisni1986

RMS Regular
Drives
525 M Sport
wen i worked for avis is the cars came back too dirty we outside contracted as we didnt have time to do them.. gave a black megane to this crowd once... i had done one footwell before i was told by the boss to leave it as dirtycarswanted were comming to do the job... lets just say the rest of the car was the same as the footwell id spent about 15mins on...

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
wen i worked for avis is the cars came back too dirty we outside contracted as we didnt have time to do them.. gave a black megane to this crowd once... i had done one footwell before i was told by the boss to leave it as dirtycarswanted were comming to do the job... lets just say the rest of the car was the same as the footwell id spent about 15mins on...

Eh? Does that mean a good or a bad job? :confounded:

chrisni1986

RMS Regular
Drives
525 M Sport
wot i ment was the rest of the car looked like my 15min effort... not very good in sayin that.. different areas mean different valeters obv... some may be better than others....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.