HD Foam Lance - GROUP BUY! Put your names down!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

avsd

RMS Regular
Drives
Mercedes/C350Est
Just placed an order with Mark for Lance and Snow Foam. Great deal Gav, Thanks for organising.

avsd

RMS Regular
Drives
Mercedes/C350Est
Ordered mine on MOnday night (21st Mar-11), shipped Tuesday morning, arrived Thursday @9:30am. Great service and prive :grinning:

Ant

RMS Regular
@Magifoam, just went ahead and ordered some directly figured you'd still got stock hassle Gav.

A tip though! Figured i'd let people know on here to save a bit on the delivery costs till you're up n running .

autobrite website = £14 minimum for delivery to here

I used the autobrite ebay page rather than the website
If you use the ebay auctions...then it's 5lt's for 20.99 and 6.99 delivery for 48hrs courier :grinning:

cauldron

RMS Member
I tried that ebay oredering as well and got an email from them asking for another £6.99 to deliver to Northern Ireland and was told it clearly says further down the page to contact them of delivering to Northern Ireland :worried: Needless to say i cancelled the order.

So the delivery charge alone is £13.98 !!!!

Hope you get away with it :grinning:

Ant

RMS Regular
Shouldn't be a case of getting away with it, who the hell checks the item description when there's an entire tab for "shipping and postage" it should be in there, small things like that put me right off using companies.

To sum up
Shipping to serbia: 16.99
Shipping to here: 13.99

irritating as fck when English companies have these daft rates when there's no need.
was ordering an 8cm computer fan (fits in an envelope) and was quoted £15 once, had to point out at the time i could easyjet to manchester and pick it up myself for a tenner return.

edit> yup got the email, told them to cancel and refund as the postage was excessive. Went up and bought some chemicalguys stuff from Procar instead.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.