Expired Deal HEL braided brake lines (+other bits) - 50% off code

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Just came across this offer for HEL braided brake lines and going to order some for the Porsches. I've a set of their brake lines on the kit car and they seem good quality. But with 50% off, it makes them fantastic value.

I never really think too much about the brakes, but they are kind of vital and the rubber on my cars is getting on for 20 and 30 years old so past their best I would think!

Offer code NUMBER1 ends midnight tonight.

HEL Performance | Facebook

HEL Performance | Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Hel of a discount for my Honda ST1300 at £450 full price for the set!!!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
That is class, cheers for sharing! Full set of hoses bought for the GSXR there at half price.

Funny thing was they were at the bike show in the NEC last week there and when I asked for a good discount they laughed at me! Screw you Hel, screw you :party:

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
That is class, cheers for sharing! Full set of hoses bought for the GSXR there at half price.

Funny thing was they were at the bike show in the NEC last week there and when I asked for a good discount they laughed at me! Screw you Hel, screw you :party:
Maybe get some for the amg....

Mark_D

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 90 XS
Just ordered a set for my Defender.
Didn't get the same value as everyone else as I only get 3 for my £40.

Thanks for the link.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Ordered some more , some custom hoses to neaten up my ABS delete :eek:

cant help myself 50% is a proper offer , very impressive (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.